Please fill out the following information
to be considered for this opportunity.
Dance or Fitness Instructor
Elevations is seeking 2-3 motivated, enthusiastic individuals to teach adult or youth classes.
Dance Classes involve the swing family (Lindy, Balboa, Shag, etc), Hustle, Blues, Zouk/Kizomba, and Belly Dance.
Fitness Classes involve acroyoga, mat yoga, cardio dance (such as Booiaka), flexibility and/or conditioning.
Don't see your forte listed? Contact us anyway! We love new styles of dance and fitness. Keep in mind, however, we do not teach young children under 12* or any form of exotic dance.
This is a contract (1099) job. You select your work and your hours!
Individuals selected for this opportunity must attend and complete an orientation program.
Who you are:
● Reliable, punctual, trustworthy, and completely dedicated
● Confident and love entertaining others
● Friendly, outgoing, and patient with a positive attitude
● Passionate about dance and fitness
● Friendly appearance and comfortable with your body
● Encouraging and able to make people feel at ease
● You hold a high regard for safety
● Dance, athletic background - degree/certification or equivalent experience
● Experience teaching groups
● Insured - proof of liability insurance (by the time you start)
● At least 21 years old
*with the exception of bellydance